Welcome to Cleaboy Business Park
Cleaboy Business Park is like no other in Waterford. Its uniformity of image, sense of community and variety of residents is unique and explains its popularity with the business community. Our attention to detail and flexible approach to customers requirements enables us to offer tailor-made turnkey premises, on budget & on deadline.
The Cleaboy Business Park, providing Office units varying from 250 sq.ft. to 320 sq.ft. Hi specification fit-out, which can be customised to suit individual clients requirements. Cleaboy Business Park based in Waterford with 24 schools to choose from including 3 mins from WaterfordChildCare Centre, 16 supermarkets and public transport galore.
Reception / meet and greet service, broadband, central heating, office and data cabling, canteen facilities. Ample on-site secure parking. Prices quoted include commercial rates, electricity service charges and refuse collection. Flexible terms, minimum lease 12 months, rent payable monthly in advance. Units available furnished or unfurnished.
VARIOUS UNIT SIZES
How much space does your business need, increase as you need to.
24/7 Security so your business is safe.
Large amounts of parking for all the units in the business park.
Two minutes from public transport to any destination.
Super fast broadband for all your business needs.
Premises built with accessibility in mind.
100% RESPONSIVE LAYOUT
Providing fully responsive websites for any device .
Infinite customization options offered by us allow you to modify it to meet your business needs.
CUPS OF COFFEE
- Happiness does not come from doing easy work but from the afterglow of satisfaction that comes after the achievement of a difficult task that demanded our best.
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
- Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
- If one does not know to which port one is sailing, no wind is favorable.
- Profit in business comes from repeat customers, customers that boast about your project or service, and that bring friends with
- An organization's ability to learn, and translate that learning into action